Thursday, June 19, 2008

2008-06-18

We awoke to a gem of a summer’s day, warm, low in humidity and full of golden sunshine. After Morning Offering Mick departed with his trailer-full of equipment for his day of mowing, gardening and stone work.

I spent the morning finishing the editing on the CI-1 teaching session on “Making a Workroom”. It is good to have that done. Now I am only waiting for the very last session, “Tuning”, to come back from our faithful transcriber in order to finish getting that whole series ready to become an e-book, with the relevant chapters of A Channeling Handbook interspersed with the teaching sessions.

In the afternoon I wrote the beginning text for our new issue of the Gatherings Newsletter and sent it on to Gary for his additions. Gary keeps track of the various Law of One study groups around the globe. Hopefully, Gary can also flesh out my description of the upcoming L/L Research Gathering in Williamsburg in October. I know that the topic will be instructions to the ground crew for preparing for the new paradigm. Other than that, I know little!

I asked Gary how many attendees who have reserved their places for Homecoming 2008, which takes place Labor Day weekend, have sent in their proposed topics for discussion. No one has done so yet! Gary and I talked, and he will send out a reminder letter soon.

I spent the remainder of the day beginning my read-through of Living the Law of One 101: The Choice. I find myself making very few changes. This is always a good sign that the material has matured into its final shape.

Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.