Sunday, June 15, 2008

2008-06-14

After sleeping in until after 8:00, our weekend treat, Mick and I made our Morning Offering and had a leisurely breakfast before he set out to clean the kitchen. I came upstairs and had a 90-minute conversation with Barbara B, a New York agent who specializes in representing people who are making a difference for the better on Planet Earth. She told me about her background, which is extensive and gives her a broad knowledge of every aspect of book publishing. I told her about my work. It was a delightful conversation and we both hope that we will find ways to work together.

After lunch I dealt with the half-dozen e-mails that had come in regarding the Glossary of Terms for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. The Glossary has gotten quite heavy in places due to everyone’s desire to define words thoroughly. In some cases it may be a case of TMI. It rather follows the way the material itself reads. Barbara’s definitions tend to go on for paragraph after paragraph. Mine tend to be much terser. Nevertheless, readers seeking light on what a metaphysical term means will find a generous amount of information. And the point is to serve the readers.

Jady A wrote in asking a very thoughtful couple of questions about doing tarot readings and I spent an hour or so responding. She wondered whether she might be opening herself up to negative entities as she worked, and so I wrote to her concerning tuning and asked Gary to send her A Channeling Handbook and an audio version of my talk on “Tuning”. I just gave it – for the third time – last week at CI-2, finally getting a good recording of it, so it has not yet been transcribed.

She also asked about whether she was infringing on free will when she did a reading, so I talked about prefacing all readings with the same caveat the Confederation entities use before answering questions - use the information which feels resonant to you and disregard the rest.

Then I settled in to edit the session from CI-1 on “Visualizing Your Guidance.” I got perhaps 2/3 of the way through it before Mick called bath time. He had spent his afternoon in the yard, cutting and trimming, and everything looks grand out there.

Gary manned the L/L Research helm all afternoon and into the evening and trimmed his Inbox from 49,001 e-mails down to a dozen or so, an impressive feat! He also was engaged in scanning our print of Don Quixote so that Ian can get a more satisfactory image to use for the cover of our upcoming compilation of the first 25 years of our newsletters, Light/Lines. And lastly, he ran the wiring for my office telephone behind my desk and all the filing cabinets so that I no longer trip over it.

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.