Sunday, June 08, 2008

2008-06-07

The third day of Channeling Intensive 2 went very well indeed. Mick was able to be part of things today, which always enhances any day for me. Today he was particularly effective as part of the channeling circle. We had a study session and then a channeling circle in the morning and another study session and another channeling circle in the afternoon. I took a short nap in the morning and then a long nap in the early afternoon and so kept up my strength.

In the evening some of the attendees watched the film The Fountain while others took an early bedtime. Mick and I bathed after the Gaia Meditation, at which he offered the closing prayer, and then came upstairs for a delicious and beautiful sharing of sacred sexual energy.

This is the most dedicated and devoted group of service-to-others channeling students I have ever had the privilege of learn/teaching. I have had other good students – my husband, Mick, Steve T and Mike K float to mind as the three best ever – but never before have I had the privilege of working with a whole group which is both gifted and ready to work persistently and seriously at this service of vocal channeling. Their level of skill varies, but their harmonization as a channeling circle and their attitude of utter love and service to others is unique and outstanding.

We heard from Tom C of Texas, who decided after the last CI that channeling probably was not his gift. He sent us a message of love and brotherhood. It was super to touch in with Tom. I hope I will see him at Homecoming!

We wind up CI-2 tomorrow. The time has gone quickly. Our circle has made much progress. Praise the Lord! It is a joy and very moving to serve with these fellow comrades of the light.