Friday, May 30, 2008

2008-05-29

The banner headline for the day is that I finished the database on channeling for Channeling Intensive 2! It comes to a bit over 200 pages, far too much material to study at one Gathering. This collection of quotes on various aspects of the channeling process will last our circle for many Intensives. It feels wonderful to get this done! I have a host of transcripts backed up to edit, and now I can get to them with a clear conscience.

After Morning Offering, Mick set out on an extremely full day of gardening and mowing and topped it off by taking Fielder to Louisville Tractor, as it again refused to start. He loves Fielder’s 6-foot cut, but it has certainly had its share of problems. On his way home he got stuck in a traffic jam, as the nearby east-bound I-64 had been closed because of a huge accident and all the rush hour traffic was rerouted right down our little village’s streets. He finally made it home somewhat after 6:00 p.m.

I took a bit of time at the end of my day to write a letter to my brother Tommy, responding to a beautiful note he sent me last week.

I offered the prayer at the close of the Gaia Meditation tonight.