Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2008-05-26

It was a chancy day, rainy and sunny by turns. Mick got a bit wet a couple of times, but managed to mow all his customers for today and two for tomorrow. He is working ahead because the forecast for tomorrow is 80% rain, sometimes heavy.

After Morning Offering I came upstairs to find a wonderful surprise in the e-mail! Steve M had sent me his comments on Chapter 9! So I spent the morning absorbing them and taking a good many of his suggestions. Steve also promises to send me his comments on the other three chapters over the next week! How sweet it is!

I spent the afternoon collecting quotes on channeling for the database we will use during Channeling Intensive 2. I did not recall teaching channeling into 1989, but apparently I did so, as I am finding intensive sessions, still. The database has grown to over 140 pages!

Mick and I came together after our respective work days for a restorative whirlpool and then a delicious date. Yum! Thank you, Lord! I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.