Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008-05-21

Our chilly spell continues, but the skies are golden with sun and it has been a delightful day, the dogwood and redbud branches outside my office window tossing in the brisk breezes as they drop their petals. After Morning Offering, Jim mowed all morning and repaired a greenhouse and removed storm debris in the afternoon. I powered onward with my two current projects – while waiting O! so eagerly for the remaining comments from Steve on 101: The Choice.

In the morning I worked on the glossary of terms for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. I believe I might finish this project tomorrow! In the afternoon, I continued collecting comments on channeling from our archive of sessions, coming about halfway through 1987, which I seem to recall being the last year I taught channeling. We shall find out tomorrow!

After Mick and I had a most refreshing whirlpool I enjoyed choir practice. Ironically, we spent half the time at least mastering the Latin in an anthem to be sung the week of Channeling Intensive 2. I shan't be there. Ah well!

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.