Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2008-05-20

It had rained overnight and the ditches along Hazelwood were running when Mick and I went to vote after Morning Offering. We are both Democrats and voted for Obama, who won in Louisville and Lexington but not out in the deeply rural remainder of the state. Nevertheless it felt good to exercise our right to choose.

Then Mick tackled his day and I, mine. In the morning I worked on definitions for the glossary of terms for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. Melissa and I went to Cheddar’s for burgers and an Avalon planning meeting before she headed back up to Avalon Farm. Then I spent the afternoon collecting channeling quotes for the database we will use during Channeling Intensive 2 for discussion periods. Both of my projects are maturing nicely.

Mick and I came back together at eventide for a bath and an electrifying date, and then snoozed until dinner time. Romi had arrived while we were upstairs and was working on the computer upgrade project, initializing Gary’s new computer. We enjoyed dinner and conversation with Romi and Gary. Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation.

I was thrilled to hear from Gary that three people offered to sponsor Talitha! She garnered $250 from two volunteers and only needs $50 more to meet all her expenses now. I have not yet seen who the sponsors are. When I do, I will thank them with all my heart.