Friday, May 16, 2008

2008-05-15

After Morning Offering, Mick went out into the chilly day and mowed all his jobs for today as well as making up a 3-hour job from rainy yesterday. He still has a couple of extra yards to mow tomorrow due to this rainy week's weather, but he thinks that is eminently do-able. I am often amazed at how he manages to dance between the raindrops during rainy weeks like this and get all the jobs done. He took advantage of the afternoon rains by cutting a large, storm-felled cherry tree into lengths and carting it away for a customer.

Judy R, who has just done the final read-through for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, sent me two inner parts of the finishing elements of the book to edit, the table of contents and the glossary of terms. I spent the morning working on the glossary. It will take me a while to define all the terms Judy included which the Q’uo group uses, but I think the glossary will make a very good addition to the text of this book. When I am finished, I shall send this on to Barbara so that she can do the same with the many Buddhist terms Aaron uses. It’s so frustrating when one is reading a book not to know the terms used.

In the afternoon I collected quotations on channeling from L/L Research’s archive of transcripts. I have come to the end of 1984 in my searches and so far have 50 pages of quotes. When I finish, this will be a handsome resource for our Channeling Intensive attendees, furnishing us food for thought for this Intensive coming up in June, plus future gatherings.

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.