Wednesday, May 07, 2008

2008-05-06

I was thoroughly exhausted and after Morning Offering, I came upstairs and took a wonderfully restorative nap. I repeated this in the afternoon. It was a tough day for me physically, as my stomach was acting up, but the rest helped immeasurably.

Around the edges of the day I did a bit of work, mainly conversing with Ian about the new version of our archive site, www.llresearch.org. He has a wonderful idea for the color scheme and fonts used in the site. He will offer people their choice of several different ways of viewing our material in terms of how it looks. People can make this site their own in a very personal way. With a body of material which focuses on the power of choice, what a perfectly complementary feature!

Most of his changes, however, will go unnoticed except that the site will work better for people, as he has recoded it to take advantage of more modern technology.

Romi visited this evening and we enjoyed his company while watching a block of Star Gate Atlantis episodes. I offered the prayer at the close of the Gaia Meditation.