Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2008-05-19

After Morning Offering Mick set out in his jacket on this chilly day for a full day of mowing and gardening. I spent my morning working on the glossary of terms for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. In the afternoon I continued collecting quotes on channeling from our archives for the Channeling Intensive 2. I’ve come a long way on this project, up to the fall of 1986. I only have a couple of years where I was teaching channeling to go. There has been a 20-year hiatus on that. So I imagine I now have the bulk of the quotes collected. So far the database runs over 60 pages, a goodly collection!

Mel came down from Avalon for some rest time and watched In the Valley of Elah in the late afternoon and evening, joining us for the Gaia Meditation, at which I offered the closing prayer. Then we finished the night with an episode of House. The show manages to be unexpected every single episode! It is a winning trait.

Bob R wrote inviting L/L Research to form a Gathering with him as executive producer this summer, so I wrote Gary inquiring as to whether he thought he could help me with that or not, given the Channeling Intensive 2 at the beginning of June and the Homecoming 2008 at the end of August. I hope he can see his way clear, as I greatly enjoyed working with Bob’s group at Mackinac Island last summer. If Gary gives the nod, I’ll write Bob back and find out what topic his group would like to discuss this time.