Saturday, May 17, 2008

2008-05-16

It was still misting when Mick and I awoke, so after Morning Offering Mick and Gary decided to wait for an hour before starting their marathon day. They were successful, once they started, and came home at dusk triumphant, having mowed every single lawn, plus an extra one, done as a favor for an old customer at the end of the day. They did nine jobs today, a record.

Meanwhile I repeated my work from yesterday, giving half of my work day to the creation of the database on channeling for Channeling Intensive 2 and the other half to the creation of a glossary of terms for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. I am beginning to see progress in both projects.

I took just a bit of time to write Bob R. I am woefully behind on my e-mail – AGAIN! And I am so focused on the work that needs doing that it will probably remain that way for a while.

After a luxuriously long whirlpool, Mick and I celebrated TGIF with a particularly electrifying lovemaking. Have I mentioned lately that Mick totally rocks my world?

Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.