Friday, May 23, 2008

2008-05-22

It was a premium-grade day in the southern part of heaven, with temperatures kissing 70 F and lots of sunshine. After Morning Offering, Mick was off to do two of his biggest jobs, plus a round of errands. In the morning I finished the glossary definitions for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues and sent the document to Barbara Brodsky so that she could define the Buddhist terms which Aaron uses.

Then I read through the finished Introduction, complete with Barbara’s part. It read very well and I changed only a couple of copy-editor details before sending that in to Judy R as our final version. Tomorrow I will work on the text of the table of contents. It is super to see this project coming together!

In the afternoon I continued with the Channeling Quotes Database, moving through 1987, which was a very active teaching year for me, and topping 100 pages of collected quotes by the end of the day.

Around the edges I batted at my Inbox, which once again is bursting at the seams. I wrote Talitha L to ask her if the $250 already donated was sufficient or if we needed the other $50 in order to pay her bills for getting here for Channeling Intensive 2 and also our trip to Mr. Wickey the Monday and Tuesday after that. We have two more loving and generous people standing ready to donate if she needs it.

I talked with Gary concerning a new mouse for me. My old one died a slow death and I am back to using the notebook mouse, a handy one, but one which is quickly drained of battery power. I generally have to change the batteries twice a week, using this mouse. I think my unusual electromagnetic field has something to do with that. Gary found me a new mouse with a charging stand on line! I am so glad he could find one to buy. My own search for one had been fruitless.

And I gave my roommate from MacDuffie, Anne B, an e-jingle, asking about Patty’s upcoming wedding. We had hoped to get together while she is here for the nuptials of her former sister-in-law, who is also a friend of mine through our mutual love of jazz.

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.