Sunday, June 01, 2008

2008-05-31

The last day of the sweet month of May was a beautiful one here. After Morning Offering Mick cleaned the kitchen and then did errands in the morning, spending his afternoon working in the yard. He cut the grass and trimmed all the walkways and plantings, planted some yellow knock-out roses in the rose garden, five new astilbe in our astilbe garden and he filled the pots at porch and fish pond with pretty annuals. Where the chakra garden was last year, he planted two shades of verbena. Our gardens are ready for Channeling Intensive 2!

I spent my work day starting over completely with the session descriptions for The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, fashioning them all into statements. I had started with a mixture of questions like “How can we …?” I changed them all to the phrasing “We can…” I think it turned out well but I will know for sure when I hear back from Jude and Ba. They will let me know!

I spent the remainder of my day trying to write Frank D a letter. I had two email addresses for him, but both were no longer good. When I saw that they had both been returned, I wrote Elihu E, who corresponds with him regularly, as evidenced by occasional forwards I get from Eli which he is sending on from Frank. Frank used to be the editor-in-chief at Hampton Roads Publishing and he offered, some time ago, to present the A/Q Dialogues manuscript to them for me, which is far better than sending it in to them cold. Now to find the man!

Gary reported a telephone consult with Bob R on he matter of a possible Gathering on the New Paradigm. They talked about various venues but no decision was reached.

After Mick and I bathed, we dressed for our anniversary dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, the nicest restaurant of that type in town. Thanks to a gift card from Mike T, we enjoyed fabulous food for 30% off the usual price! Thank you Mike! It was glorious food and we watched the sun set over eastern Louisville in a spectacular mix of pinks and aquas. I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation in the car on our way home.

Mick and I have so very much for which to give thanks! The twenty-one years of our marriage and twenty-eight years of partnership in L/L Research have been the best years of our lives. Working with Don Elkins those first three years we were together was a golden period we shall never forget. But we agreed that we were experiencing another golden age now, with Mick’s business doing well and two big projects – Living the Law of One 101: The Choice and The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues – ripening into maturity at the same time. And it is a good feeling to be working with this circle of talented and loving people who are working to become channels. That occasion is coming up next week, starting Thursday. Thank you, Lord!