Monday, June 09, 2008

2008-06-08

Our final day of CI-2 came so quickly! After Morning Offering we studied in the Channeling Quotes Database for an hour, then broke up to do our individual tuning. We came back together to offer our final channeling circle.

After lunch we had a long break, during which Mick and I caught a good 2-hour nap, very much needed by me. These occasions where I facilitate the Confederation teaching of channeling are called Intensives for a reason! Then we returned to our study of the channeling quotes, finishing up the curriculum for the Intensive.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon in high gig, snacking on the cheese ball which Melissa had made with my modest help – I chopped the parsley and green onions – and the other cheeses we had bought for the occasion, and drinking wine, soft drinks and tea. We put on Lacey J. Dalton’s “We Are the Wanderers” CD on the stereo and conversed. We had lost Maria yesterday, as she needed to get home to her children. Lorena set out at 4:00 or so for the same reason. By dinnertime we were down to 10 people.

We enjoyed our last meal together at a local microbrewery which makes the best spinach-artichoke dip in town. Carol and Dean bade us all good-bye there and set out for their home. The rest of us came back to Camelot for the Gaia Meditation. I offered the closing prayer tonight. Then Gerri offered me a wonderfully restorative Reiki session, after which I rolled upstairs to bed.

John moved indoors for tonight, finding it helpful to roll up his tent and gear before bedtime. The remainder of the people will leave tomorrow morning, as will Talitha and I. We are bound for Auburn, Indiana tomorrow!