Saturday, March 08, 2008

2008-03-07

We woke early because it was beginning to snow and Mick needed to clear the walks at St. Luke’s and a couple of his customers’ homes. He tended to that before we had our Morning Offering while I came upstairs and wrote my journals. I also took the time to write a thank-you note to Morris H, who had sent in a very generous donation and a kind note.

Mick was to clear the walks twice more today, as it kept snowing all day. By nightfall we had accumulated about four to five inches of snow, lightly laced with sleet, a lethally slick combination. He also did a good many errands.

I spent the day in reading in The Law of One, choosing quotations from it on sacred sexuality to use as references. I’m preparing to write the very last section in Chapter 11. I feel so fortunate to be able to do this work, steeping myself in the Ra group’s provocative and inspiring concepts. It is a real privilege.

I spent a good bit of time on the telephone with Dr. Schmidt’s office this afternoon, giving them my medical history prior to the appointment with him next Monday.

After our bath, Mick and I played in the fields of the Lord, sharing sexual energy and exchanging an amazing amount of chi. We were both buzzing for a couple of hours and from time to time would both feel the electrical energy shake our whole bodies, almost like a shiver but infinitely more pleasurable. I was trying to focus on how we set about love making, as I will be writing about that here shortly.

Mick offered the prayer at the close of the Gaia Meditation tonight. As we came to bed it was snowing again. I have a feeling that the wonderful hush of snowfall will bring us a quiet morning tomorrow! We’re expecting another four to eight inches overnight!