Tuesday, March 04, 2008

2008-03-03

I feel sheepish at having nothing better to report, for my first day back home, than continuing to fall asleep in my chair! After Morning Offering Mick set out to work with a customer’s storm debris-strewn lawns and by nightfall he had done all he intended to do for the day. Meanwhile, I inadvertently snoozed the whole day away. This was not my plan!!!! Ah well.

Both the kittens have now forgiven me for going away, and it is lovely to have their sweet purrs in my ear and their warm, soft fur under my hands. They add so very much to our lives! Pickwick too!

We watched a Barbara Walters special on the British royal family tonight after Amy Goodman brought us up to date on the election news. It is very good to be home! Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation.