Friday, December 21, 2007

2007-12-20

This was a chopped-up sort of day! After Morning Offering I took Mick to the dealer’s to retrieve his truck and then we missed connections. Instead of taking the working tools and so forth out of my car at the dealer’s Mick went on home while I waited at the dealer’s for a half hour. Finally I went in and checked, and they said Mick was long gone. So I drove home. About halfway there, I saw Mick driving back the other way, fearing that I had been in an accident. It was a time -consuming snafu, but all ended well!

For the remainder of the morning I created recipes for our Christmas feast. We will have my version of Hot Browns, green beans in mushroom-Madeira sauce, acorn squash a la Carla, corn pudding with basil, pineapple relish and cranberry-pecan stuffing. Yum! Melissa is coming down to town to help with the cooking on Christmas Eve, bless her!

After lunch I worked a bit with Gary, signing tax receipts for the donations which are coming in – and thank you, thank you for them! Then I went to a doctor’s appointment to check on the progress of my interstitial cystitis. When I got home, I had just enough time to edit another Aaron/Q’uo session before bath time.

Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.