Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2007-12-11

Today was much calmer! After Morning Offering I cleared some papers in the downstairs office before coming up to work on another short section of Chapter 9, which I finished. I also vetted the last, rather long section which i had written. Now I am ready to tackle the large subject of work in consciousness. 101’s writing is coming along again! That feels so good!

After lunch I fielded an e-mail from Ian concerning our work on finishing up the Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues project. He thinks we shall need to read the whole manuscript through again after we finish. I sent a note around to him, Ian, Judy and Ba concerning this. I asked Judy if she can do this read-through, given that after reading a couple of the sessions, she thinks it is needed.

Then I did some more editing on the interview Bill Tush did with Don Elkins and me in January of 1978 on the TBS show, Open Up. I got stymied on trying to find a reference for John Taylor’s “Superminds”. Gary eventually found it for me! I will be very happy to have this text up on our archive site, as Don says some really good things.

Romi came over for a visit this evening and offered the ending prayer at the Gaia Meditation.