Saturday, December 15, 2007

2007-12-14

This is a banner day! It is Friday on the very last week of Jim’s Lawn Service’s mowing season! Mick says that after today, all his customers’ lawns are put to bed, with the exception of those leaves that have waited until late to fall, a specialty of oak and sycamore trees around here. He will be dealing with them for some time to come, but only on a part-time basis. It is now officially his off-season!!!! Yay Mick!! My hero!

After Morning Offering he and Gary were off to crunch the leaves, bag the leaves and clean the gutters of Mick’s people. I spent the morning and the first part of the afternoon working on Chapter 9 of 101 and wrote through the first draft of the section on meditation. It is not just as I would like it yet, but it is a good beginning! This will be a very long chapter! I am already at 20 pages and not halfway through my outline.

In the late afternoon I edited yet another Aaron/Q’uo Dialogue, leaving only four to do! This is so great! It’s exciting to be steaming towards the end of two projects at once. I am trying to turn Judy’s pre-edited sessions around the same day, so that I do not create a bottleneck there. Barbara is also being speedy about finishing them when I send my edit to her – she edits the Aaron part of each session.

I wrote Ian about the matter of preparing a short written policy on links and on people using our material on their web sites. A good many people have started to do so, as one can see by googling. They don’t create anything of their own but just collect their favorite writings. We need to ask these people to offer copyright notices and links back to our archive site.

Mick offered the prayer at the close of the Gaia Meditation tonight.