Monday, December 17, 2007

2007-12-16

I was feeling marginally better today, but still felt quite rocky and let my Sabbath be largely a day of rest. I enjoyed the Sunday puzzles while Mick cleaned house, and we had lunch together. Then we watched “Ocean’s 13”, the latest romp from the in-crowd. What a cast they had! George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Elliott Gould, Don Cheadle, Carl Reiner, Ellen Barkin and Andy Garcia collaborated to have fun in this silly caper flick which was, nevertheless, greatly enjoyable.

Mick spent the remainder of the afternoon making those two boxes for Steve F’s two biggest crystals, both of them topping seven feet. Those are some Big Crates!! I collected a couple of interesting looking recipes, for Korean Chicken and for Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Icing. Then I wrote a thoughtful letter to Talitha L, who had sent me a reading of my physical condition.

After our bath, Mick and I enjoyed a sweet tryst and lingered for a while in the afterglow before coming downstairs for supper and the Gaia Meditation. Mick offered the prayer at the end tonight.