Thursday, February 21, 2008

2008-02-20

After Morning Offering Mick went on with his mission to clear his customer’s farm of storm debris. He worked three solid loads, stacking one, once he had cut it up, for her firewood supply and taking the other two loads up to Avalon.

Meanwhile I inadvertently slept the day away, waking only barely in time to make my appointment with my GP, a caring lady named Aboud. She diagnosed bronchitis only slightly this side of pneumonia and prescribed 12 days of antibiotics. Hopefully they will kick in soon! Right now, I am in fairly poor shape. Just walking from the car to the office, seeing the doctor, was a trial and it was worse getting home, to the point where I simply let the rest of the day go. I am reading a good book by Susan Howatch and that whiled away the time nicely, in between naps!

I had a good rest, a good snuggle with the kitties and Jim was wonderful, surrounding me with love and affection. I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.