Sunday, July 15, 2007

2007-07-14

After sleeping an extra hour and then making a late Morning Offering, Jim set out on his round of Saturday chores and errands while I came upstairs and worked with some e-mail.

Dianne S, my friend since the ‘70s, and I wrote, talking about getting together. We had intended to see the Tibetan Oracle, but we missed our chance. So we may have to meet simply to enjoy each others’ company, something we love to do. Dianne is a wonderful friend!

Don N of BBS Radio wrote to say that he would very much like to hook up with the Mackinac Island gathering, as they hope to webcast those proceedings. I sent him event producer Bob R’s e-mail and wished them good luck! Of course we plan to tape my talks and channeling, so eventually those will be transcribed and available in text form, but it is such fun to hear a live event.I hope they can work something out.

I was happy to receive some good news about the Book of Days, which has been held up many times through various problems. This last hold-up was the health of the creator of the cover art, who went through surgery. Michele M reports that she is on the mend and will have the finished cover art to our book’s producer, web guy Ian, by the end of next week!

Fikisha C sent an amazing series of drawings of our solar system’s planets and the sun, showing their sizes. They were stunning in their effect, as one saw the tiny size of our terrestrial ball compared to larger planets and especially the sun. I wish I could give you an e-address for those images, but she sent them to me as images rather than as a link to a web site.

Gary forwarded me this little story of two wolves:

"One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Indeed!

Gary also sent me word that a personal channeling session for Terry H has been set up for July 31st. Romi has volunteered to sit with the circle, so we will have enough people for a good circle of seeking for Terry, who has been a most faithful helper of L/L Research for many years. He has translated The Law of One books into Chinese! And he holds an enquirer’s circle in Taipei. I think his questions come from various members of that group, not only from him.

Jim came home with our Saturday treat of fast food and we enjoyed lunch and stretching before Jim headed out to work on the yard. I spent the afternoon concluding my topic search on 2012. Now the initial work has been done for my two talks on Mackinac Island. I did not have time to get that printed out, as Mick called bath time, but at bedtime I nipped back into the office and got that printed. It’s a hefty document, 26 pages long. The Confederation has had a good bit to say about 2012 recently, thanks to many questions from our circles of seeking at public meetings.

After our whirlpool and some relaxing time, Mick and I came downstairs for dinner and the Gaia Meditation, as well as a very off-beat movie starring Robin Williams called “The Night Listener”. It was a strange and hard to follow story about a woman with an imaginary son who wrote a good book. Truly it was a walk on the dark side psychologically. However, Williams’ acting work was, as I have come to expect, outstanding.

Jim, I and the pussycats toddled up to bed around midnight.