Friday, July 13, 2007

2007-07-12

Today I have nothing to report except our Morning Offering and our Gaia Meditation. Other than those two chapel times I did no L/L Research work. I fell heavily last night getting out of bed in the middle of the night, my feet tangled in the sheet. I gave myself a black eye and a bruised hand, not to mention a bruised ego for doing something so klutzy. I rested most of the day, reading and napping. By the time I went to bed I was feeling a good deal better, but still headachy and very dim.

Gary, too, took his regular day off today. Jim was the hard-working one amongst us, finishing all his regular jobs and then taking on an extra lawn for a neighbor of one of his customers who is ill and cannot cut his lawn right now. I thought it most kind of him.

I hope for a better working day tomorrow for myself!