Friday, July 25, 2008

2008-07-24

After Morning Offering, Mick mowed, gardened and trimmed branches, reporting, when he came home at the end of the work day, that he would love to see the glorious weather we had today again and again! However he noted that the grass is starting to yellow. Under the summer sun, the earth dries out quickly. Please, Lord, send us another sweet and soaking rain!

I edited all day, finishing the Channeling Circle session for June 7th and starting on the one for June 8th. I was feeling unwell, and was grateful to fall asleep in my chair twice, as the rest did me good. However it cut down on my productivity. I will eat lunch at the White Castle tomorrow. That should cure my tummy woes, due to the reaction my body has to their little burgers. They are locally known as belly bombs, and deserve the name.

I got a great piece of e-mail from Rho M, who runs Scott Mandelker’s web site. She sent me a copy of the revised standard version of the Bible! Now when I need to find a quote, I can cut and paste directly from the on-line Bible, saving myself the typing. Since my channeling frequently refers to Biblical passages, I footnote from the Bible often when editing the sessions.

Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.