Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008-07-14

As the fine weather continued, after Morning Offering Mick set out on his long work day – every other Monday, he has an extra couple of customers – while I came upstairs to my bower office to continue to reduce my stack of e-mail letters to answer. By the end of the day, I was down to owing seven people a letter from the old mail. Unfortunately for my statistics, nine folks have already answered this round of my e-mails, so I don’t suppose the Inbox will ever be entirely empty!

All in all, I responded to eleven people and about two dozen letters and forwards today. I hope to wind up this e-mail clean-up on my birthday, day after tomorrow, as tomorrow will be taken up with appointments for the most part.

Mick and I rendezvoused for a whirlpool and then a date, transferring an amazing amount of energy and resting in the afterglow for quite a while before coming downstairs for our dinner and a block of Star Trek, Second Generation episodes. I offered the prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.