Thursday, July 24, 2008

2008-07-23

It was a gorgeous day in the southern part of heaven, with low humidity and a high of 84 F. Rain was a possibility that did not transpire, except for a brief shower in the early morning, and after Morning Offering, Mick got his mowing and gardening done and had the time to do some work around the house before bath time.

I edited the fifth Channeling Circle Session, which took place on June 7, during the Channeling Intensive 2. It was an interesting session. I sent that on to our web guy to put up on line. For the rest of the afternoon I added to my office clean-up list, tended to e-mail and took an inadvertent nap in my mama-chair here in the office.

We heard from our beloved Romi that he must spend more time in Czeska, as his Mom now has some tummy troubles which are making her very sick. She is also recovering from hip-replacement surgery. We miss him!

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation, for which Gary joined us. We lingered to converse until bedtime.