Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2008-07-15

The temperature was kissing 90 F today, but the humidity was still low, so I enjoyed getting out and about as I went to Images Salon for a birthday facial and then to Absolutely Salon for a new manicure, the color matching the suit I will wear tomorrow for my birthday dinner at Volare.

It was a banner day at the computer as I finished the great e-mail clean-up. Unfortunately I now have as many e-mails as before – about three dozen – so I must admit defeat in terms of seeing the Inbox emptied. At least these are new. Perhaps I shall take the morning tomorrow to clean some of them up.

Mick put in his day with vigor and joy, making his customers’ yards look their best, and Gary was on hand at the L/L Research helm. Gary offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.