Thursday, July 03, 2008

2008-07-02

After Morning Offering, Mick set out to do all of today’s mowing, plus all of tomorrow’s! Settled and heavy rains are predicted for tomorownight through Friday. Happy Fourth, eh? With Gary’s help, he accomplished it all in good time, even when one of his customers had a fallen tree for him to cut up and take away! Power to the Mick!

I edited a transcript that has come in of my interview with Lance White, the Zany Mystic, last September on the radio. Ian must have had a window of time today, as he just wrote to say that the interview is already up on site, as well as our new issue of Light/Lines Newsletter.

I spent the afternoon getting spiffed! It was time for my nail appointment, and I also had a wonderfully relaxing massage at the Absolutely Salon where Beth does my nails.

After a whirlpool with Mick, he and I went to hear some jazz at Clifton’s, where Walker and Kays were playing. We met Linnie and Larry W there and enjoyed the visit with them as well as the music.

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.