Tuesday, July 01, 2008

2008-06-30

Today may be the pick of the month! The temperature topped out at 78 F, the humidity was low and the sunshine was abundant! After Morning Offering Mick kept his date with the lawn devas of Anchorage while I worked all day to finish the inside pages of 101.

It would not have taken me all day except that I found, as I went through the book, transferring the section titles to the Table of Contents, that I had not named all the chapters. And I had neglected to write about green-ray sexuality. How I managed to overlook that, I do not know! I’d carefully written about red-ray sex, yellow-ray sex, orange-ray sex, blue-ray sex and sacred sexuality. So I spent the rest of the day correcting the title headings and writing a section on green-ray sexuality.

I sent a copy of the rough draft to Bill and Denise H. I sent one to Connie M, who has been very enthusiastic about the parts of the book she has read as I finished the chapters. And I wrote Steve M, who has volunteered to read through the manuscript as a whole, asking him about timing on when to send it to him. He is currently aiding me with another project – making improved session summaries for the Table of Contents of The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues. Lastly, I sent the manuscript of 101 to Ian so that he could run it through his editing macros.

Mick and I rendezvoused for a refreshing whirlpool and then a date at eventide, exchanging energy and praising the Lord! Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.