Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2008-06-23

Our spell of clement weather continues, making it more pleasant for Mick to work. After Morning Offering he set out on a particularly long work day, as until Steve F’s house in Shelbyville sells, he has promised Steve to mow his 3 acres. After he finished his regular Monday jobs, he drove the 30 minutes to Shelbyville and got Steve’s fields taken care of.

I continued reading through 101 very carefully. I am close to the halfway mark now, stopping on page 117 of the 253-page manuscript at bath time. I wrote Ian to ask if he would run the manuscript through his macros when I am through reading. He has a set of macros which clean up the usual copy errors. My footnotes are particularly in need of standardization.

Mick’s amazing! He came in over an hour late and yet wanted to keep the date he’d asked me for this morning. We had a lovely energy exchange! I often think that his generous sharing of sacred energy is a big part of why I am breathing today. I get enormous amounts of physical energy from Mick when we make love. Fortunately he says the same about receiving spiritual energy and inspiration from me.

Mick offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.