Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2008-03-25

After Morning Offering Mick set out on his own March Madness of winter debris clean-up for his customers. It has occupied him full-time since we returned from Laughlin and he has had to turn away customers, thanks to the intense storms which downed limbs and trees last month here.

I felt that I needed some good quotes for Chapter 12 of 101, so I spent the morning reading and collecting, and praying for guidance on how to approach this summation chapter. In the afternoon, I saw a way to structure the chapter, I believe, and finished the work day by creating my chapter outline. I may need some more quotes as I write, but I am now ready to write!

Around the edges of the day, I confirmed girlfriend time with Dianne, for later this week, and Connie, for the middle of April. Thank heavens for girlfriends. Between Melissa, Connie and Dianne, I have a wonderful local support group.

I wrote Allen F about his health questions and also worked for a good while on Yelena’s questions which she submitted for her upcoming channeling session with the Q’uo group. I pared the list down from 24 questions to seven. Many of her queries were for specific data, so I advised her to pursue them with Barbara Brodsky of Deep Springs, who is a wonderful channel and whose contact, Aaron, is an inner-planes guide and well able to handle specific questions without loss of polarity. And I wrote my Choirmistress from St. Luke’s with the update she requested.

After our whirlpool, Mick and I had a wonderful time sharing sexual energy and then enjoyed an evening of conversation and television with Romi. Gary joined us after he finished working at the L/L Research helm for the day, and offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation.