Saturday, June 02, 2007

2007-06-01

June began with more draught, the world full of sunlight and Jim’s grass, dusty and stressed. More rain dances planned for the foreseeable future! After Morning Offering, Jim and Gary set out to conquer their eight lawns while I came upstairs for a morning of editing. Gary had transcribed our final Sunday meditation of the season, dated May 20th, and I sent that to Ian before lunchtime. I thought it was an interesting session. Gary had asked a dandy question, and so much depends on that question. His query had to do with how to seek the Creator when we cannot find any trace of that mysterious being.

After a pleasant lunch break, dining well on leftover steak from our anniversary dinner, I looked at what I had in the way of quotes for yellow ray. Nada! My original outline did not use this present approach to the material and the database was not useful. Fortunately I had worked last summer to select all material from TLOO on yellow ray, for the Homecoming, and I had that collection in my files.

I brought it up and spent a very happy afternoon searching the channeling archives on site for more yellow-ray quotes. I found a great selection of them from Q’uo to add to the Ra quotes, 18 pages of them in all. I’m ready to write Chapter 6!

Friday nights are so sweet! It is Jim’s favorite moment in the work week when he comes upstairs after our Friday night bath and we take in some Star Gate. Gary cooked during the evening, filling the house with wonderful aromas. He joined us for supper and the Gaia Meditation, with Gary offering the closing prayer.