Wednesday, October 11, 2006

2006-10-10

The sun was sparkling and the breeze was cool as I bade Jim farewell for the mowing day after Morning Offering. I spent the morning working on Chapter Two, adding Martin Luther King to the roster of positively polarized people. We as humans are fortunate that so many examples pop up for us to use. There are so many wonderful people in this world! But in the end I chose Peace Pilgrim, Martin Luther King and Jesus.

After lunch I worked with Gary for a while, as he had a bunch of questions in answering the L/L Inbox mail. Terry H, who is translating TLOO into Chinese, had seven questions in Session 89 on interpretations of unfamiliar phrasing, which the Ra is good at producing! We worked through Terry’s questions and half a dozen other items, and then I came back upstairs to get Judy R’s questions caught up. Judy works so very diligently for L/L Research in getting these Aaron/Q’uo transcripts in good shape! Many thanks, dear sister!

As the afternoon waned I edited the September 17th Sunday session, which Gary had transcribed, and sent that off to our web guy to be put up on site. He does an excellent job of cleaning up anything I have missed and taking any names out of the transcript so as to preserve privacy when the transcripts go up on site.

I fell asleep as soon as Jim and I had bathed! Indeed, I dozed throughout the evening. Jim and I stayed downstairs so that Sedgie could sit with us in one place for the evening. He was on my lap all night, having a great time. Jim was bringing the indoor plants inside throughout the evening, grooming them one at a time before hanging them back up in the living room. Frost is threatened for later this week. Sedge got interested and jumped up to bite off a leaf or two for himself. It is great to see him enjoying himself and being frisky. He is very much in the gateway between physical existence and the other side, and he seems to be enjoying his twilight days thoroughly. However he is so very thin now that we suspect he will pass through that gateway soon. So we relish every minute we have with him.

We offered the Gaia Meditation, with Gary praying at the end, and we conversed and enjoyed some junk TV until we all got sleepy and Jim and I came upstairs around 10:30. We had a final kitty snuggle and said good night at 11 PM.