Friday, April 18, 2008

2008-04-17

While the weather continued to be Edenic and the dogwoods gently unfolded the first hint of their bloom, Mick and I had a most enjoyable day. After Morning Offering he was off for the day’s mowing and gardening. I spent my day editing two more sessions of the first Channeling Intensive, the second practice channeling session, which was Session 12, and the first tuning practice, which was Session 8. That is coming along! We now have 7 of the 13 Sessions edited, and I have two more transcripts to edit in my Inbox. All but four transcribers for this project have sent in their work. It will be great to have the entire text version of this material up on site.

I heard from Melissa and she will be able to take me to get the baby gift I need to acquire for Aubine’s grandson, Fassely, tomorrow. What good news! The baby was born in January, so I am very late responding to the announcement!

Gary was at the L/L Research helm today and stayed afterwards for dinner and the Gaia Meditation. I offered the closing prayer tonight.