Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2008-09-29

After Morning Offering Mick was out the door and back at it, mowing several customers' lawns in the morning and doing extensive gardening for one customer in the afternoon. He is enjoying that job, as he was given every gardener’s best news – a free hand. The family has been gone for a while and will be back in October, and as they left, he was told to do what he felt needed doing. He said at supper that he’s just about finished with everything now and is looking forward to their reaction on their return.

Meanwhile I devoted the day to creating this week’s article for UPI. I am working on a question from JoyousChee of www.cosmiclighthouse.com on spiritual hierarchies and took on political hierarchies today. I hope I did a fair job of expressing my point of view! The topic has expanded far more than I would have thought. I will have more to say on the subject next week.

In the evening after our bath and Amy Goodman’s Democracy Now, Mick asked me for a date, and romance lit up my night! We napped in the afterglow, coming down to a late supper and the Gaia Meditation, at which Mick offered the closing prayer.