Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2007-11-20

It was as balmy as a May day as Mick went off to give a very full day of care to his customers’ lawns and leaves after Morning Offering. I spent the morning and the first part of the afternoon finishing the editing on the transcript of my speech at Mackinac Island on the inner or metaphysical aspects of the 2012 shift, which I called “The Keys to Unknowing”, taking the phrase from the Law of One material. That particular phrase is in Book V, I believe.

In the afternoon I worked on Chapter 9 of 101, getting less done than I had hoped, as my focus kept slipping. I suppose it is simply the influence of the fever I am carrying and the weakened condition I am experiencing right now. However I did make progress!

Romi came over to share conversation, dinner and an episode of “House” with Mick and me after our bath, and he offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation.

One of our most beloved and long-faithful friends of L/L Research, Don C, Sr., is having heart bypass surgery today and we ask all who read this to stop just a moment and send him some love.