Tuesday, March 06, 2007

2007-03-05

After Morning Offering, I had a planning session with Gary until lunch time, as we had several things to review, plus he had a slew of e-mail questions. Gary has put together the first draft of our next issue of the Gatherings Newsletter. He was also kind enough to send me a copy of the “in case of” document which had somehow gotten away from my records, after I had gotten it together in Nebraska and sent it out. I wish to work further on it.

After a most pleasant lunch with Mick and our stretching exercises, I worked on the red-ray sexuality portion of Chapter Four of 101: The Choice for the duration of the afternoon. I created three new pages for the beginning of that section. I think it is a good addition and I will look forward to working further tomorrow.

Several people wrote to thank me for the article on the hospital I wrote for UPI last week. One lady wanted me to send it to the hospitals. I wrote her to thank her and to say that I would fear to get the very kind nurses in trouble if I did so! It is not the nurses’ problem; it is the whole paradigm of how to treat patients which hospitals use.

Jim and I enjoyed our evening. Gary joined us for supper and the Gaia Meditation and then Jim and I came upstairs to cuddle with the kitties. Before bedtime we waxed amorous, a delightful romance, and said good night around 11 PM.