Saturday, August 26, 2006

2006-08-25

After Morning Offering I again went off the clock as I still feel quite poorly. Having a fever and feeling faint and achy, I am beginning to think this is a virus or bacterial infection rather than food poisoning. I’ve made an appointment with a “regular” doctor for next Tuesday.

Jim and Gary tore up their work schedule, getting finished with the day so early that Gary had the afternoon to do his cooking, clearing the way for other activities later! Meanwhile Jim did all his maintenance for the week on his equipment, then took on those grape vines along Little Locust Creek and made the banks look a whole lot better.

I rested the whole day, still too distracted by discomfort to focus on Papa’s letters. However, I was able to tune for a channeling session and we did have a private session with Jo D in the evening. She had brought her sister with her for the session and it was a most enjoyable meeting.

Jim and I enjoyed a very gentle evening after that, having a bite to eat after the Gaia Meditation, with Jim offering the ending prayer. We sought our beds early.