Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2008-12-03

Stiff winds overnight brought through a cold front here in the middle of Nebraska. Lincoln got its first snow of the season, but we stayed dry, thank heavens. After Morning Offering, Mick got back to the Christmas card project, finishing the stuffing of the envelopes.

I spent most of my day working unsuccessfully to clear the computer glitches that are currently bedeviling Jennie Traveller. I got my journal entries made and decided to do some editing, but then the Outlook software seized up and I could not get into the Inbox to retrieve the transcripts I was preparing to edit. All of nature seemed to conspire to keep me off the computer today.

Romi called at lunchtime to guide me through the set-up of the dial-up function and that was accomplished, which is a blessing indeed! However the software does not recognize the connection for some reason, so I cannot post to my Camelot Journal blog or use the internet for searches and so forth. I shall try again tomorrow. Eventually I stopped struggling with poor Jennie, gave her the rest of the day off, and thoroughly enjoyed reading a couple of silly romances instead!

I offered the closing prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.