Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2008-01-07

Mick and I did our Morning Offering in the car on our way to a test on my ear. After that trip, my day was devoid of usefulness in any outer sense, although of course I continued to offer praise and thanksgiving and keep my energy body clear of blockage, asking the light to flow through me. I felt thoroughly miserable physically, to the point where I simply could not think. It's too bad after such a great day yesterday!

My one accomplishment in the outer world today was to write a letter to Papa to send with his birthday card. He sends me volumes, and I send him a couple of pages! It seems hardly equitable. Yet I wanted to send him my love and best wishes on his Earth Day.

The weather continued to be freakishly warm, setting a record at 70 F today. It was very springlike, and the ride over to the hospital district was most enjoyable. It all falls apart later today, with severe winds predicted overnight and possibly thunderstorms.

Mick offered the prayer at the Gaia Meditation.